Route 40 Paintball Code of Conduct
- No lewd behavior or excessive swearing.
- Be courteous to other players, spectators & staff.
- No loud music, yelling, or fighting.
- Barrel covers are required in all guns at all times anywhere on the property except while playing or at the shooting range.
- Goggles must be worn at all times while on or shooting range.
- No firing of paintball guns except on playing field or shooting range.
- NO Full-auto, turbo, or multi-round bursts.
- No exploding paint grenades. Only Tippman style grenades allowed.
No fireworks allowed by customers.
- No drinking before or during play or on Route 40 Paintball Parks Property.
- Field Chrono Speed is 285 fps
- A player is marked out upon a paintball hitting and breaking upon any part of a player’s body, gun or equipment
- A player is also marked out if hit with a combined area of paint from a paint grenade the size of a 50 cent piece.
- Upon being marked out, the player should yell “OUT!”, install barrel cover and immediately make his way off the playing field while holding his gun in the air.
- Blind shooting is not allowed. Look at what you are shooting.
- The Refs have the final word.
- Using non-field paint brings immediate ejection from Route 40
Fill out a waiver form and bring it with you to save time at registration.
If after reading through our web page, you have any questions about PAINTBALL or playing at Route 40 Paintball Park, please call me at (410) 335-7622 and I will be happy to answer them.